verope® offers the following services:
- Technical customer service
- Technical advice
- Rope inspections
- Theoretical rope service life calculation
- A broad range of rope tests such as:
- Tensile test up to 2500 kN
- Bending fatigue test for various rope diameters
- Various tests to determine the rotational behavior of ropes
- Elongation measurement
- Modulus of elasticity determination
- Test to measure the rope flexibility
- Diameter reduction under load measurement
- Lateral stiffness determination
Our deck cranes brochure
Standardropes often do not meet the high requirements of many applications of wire ropes. Higher demands for rope lifetime, breaking strengths, rotational stability, flexibility, structural stability and spooling behavior can only be fulfilled by special wire ropes. It is for these reasons that many engineers and end users resort to verope special wire ropes.
verope also offers rope end fittings and customer-specific solutions tailored to the deck cranes.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you have a certain rope in stock?
Please use our handy Availability Request Tool.
- How do I find the right rope for my application?
You can use our rope finder or get in touch, we are happy to help you find the perfect rope
- What are the benefits of special wire ropes?
You can read about the benefits here
- Which applications does verope specialize in?
For the construction industry we specialize in mobile cranes, crawler cranes, tower cranes, luffing cranes, foundation equipment and truck cranes
- What type of ropes does verope offer?
Our ropes are suitable as hoist ropes, auxiliary hoist ropes, feed unit ropes, luffing ropes, pendant ropes and trolley ropes.